- Highly trained evaluators will determine how effectively and appropriately each examinee “communicates his/her thinking in their own words”
- Unlike a machine which analyzes pronunciation or how many vocabulary words are spoken in one minute, our evaluators assess “the functionality” of what you can do in English and how effectively and appropriately you can communicate your ideas.
- Our evaluators must pass a rigorous training program to accurately assess an examinee’s overall English proficiency through the established criteria
- Three evaluators per examinee
- Three evaluators assess the same examinee to avoid even the slightest possible misjudgment